So you’ve decided to update your website and contacted your neighborhood friendly web development company. Now what? Now it’s time to get started and dive into the world of new designs and the latest web trends. Not sure what to ask when getting started? Never fear, we have a few of the top questions to ask your web guy (or gal!).
- Do you offer logo design services?
- Can you help me with the content (text and images)?
- Will my site be mobile-friendly?
- Can I add my social feed to the site?
- Will I be able to see what it looks like before it’s built?
- Do you offer hosting as well?
- Can you show me how to use my site when it’s finished?
There are likely going to be many more questions along the way but nailing down some of the basics will help put your mind at ease. It’s also always important that you feel comfortable asking these and any other questions, so make sure your web team is able and willing to help as needed. The more open communication you have, the better and smoother the process will go! After all, this is to help improve YOUR web presence!